I have been Quilting Snowman Fabric

I have been working on quilting many pouches. My first priority is to finish up these snowman prints. I had a request for snowmen without Christmas theme. I have a couple other prints in the pile also. I wanted to give you a sneak peek.

I really like snowmen so I had many to choose from. The adorable guys above are small, but many of them.

The snowmen above are dressed for winter.

These fat snowmen I just love with their cups of hot cocoa, with the snow swirling about them.



These guys just plain cute!


These two prints I am making pouches from these. These are new prints to my stash.


I do believe I will have the cupcakes and the very light snowmen (4th picture down) done tomorrow and get them up then. I am not sure when the others will be done. Soon I hope. Then I will probably put most on eBay and then I put a couple of things on Etsy. That sight is much slower for me.
~Julie





0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter