Goodie Bag Inspiration

Don't you just love decorating for Halloween?  I love making cards to.  I made my cards up and sent out.  What I wanted to share with you today is my daughters creations.  She wanted to give her closest friends a little Halloween treat.  Here are the bags she created all on her own.Without using punches, my cricut,or stencils. 



She purchased little white bags, used card stock and decorative paper, fun eyeballs and came up with this. She then told me that she didn't think they were finished until she did something with the sides.


This she did use a little help of stickers.  I hope this inspires you to create a little Halloween goodie or card.  Have fun!
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter