Update on my Sewing


Years ago, when I started selling my bags and pouches on ebay, I wanted to create unique bags and sell them.  As time went on so many people kept requesting the same thing, that is took me away from my original goal.  I enjoy so much, the one of a kind creations.  So I decided I would start making a few of these again and they would be posted on ebay or etsy with the OOAK or Special Edition in the auction title.  Yes, these will be more than my other creations, because they will have more work into them, due to them being a one of a kind. So I started with a bag idea that I had the floating in my head, of the pumpkin bag and decided to make it for me.  It has the rounded bottom corners, the green accent along the top, and pockets.

I added the 3 demensional leaves.  I love how they turned out.  I wanted to leave off the Jack-o-lantern face so I could carry this one for Halloween or Thanksgiving.  On the other side I added a pumpkin pocket for my keys.


Inside I used a pumpkin print that has fine lines of gold through it.  I have pockets along one side with pen slips and a magnetic snap closure.  You can see in the first picture I made myself matching checkbook cover and credit card holder.  I had so much fun creating this one.  I am not making a one of a kind for fall/Thanksgiving and it has appliqued acorns.  It is coming together just wonderfully.  So keep peeking in on my auctions at Ebay and Etsy.  If you subscribe to my blog you will have these advance notices of what I am creating.  I also welcome comments.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter