Audio Book Monday

I have been very busy sewing, knitting and paper crafting.  This means lots of audio book listening.
I have finished up...
The Fiery Cross
and
A Breath of Snow & Ashes
by Diana Gabaldon
I have enjoyed both of these books.  I must say that they were read by another lady and at first I was not sure I would get used to her reading style.  She seemed at first to be rushing through the reading.  These books have been written in a way that you can picture yourself back in 1775 with them.  They are written in a way that is very relaxing to listen to.  Or if you are reading.  Claire and Jamie have created a new home.  They have new people in their lives.  Claire learns of other travelers through the stones.  They meet up with Indians that take Jamie's nephew as a replacement of one of their own being killed.  They are heart broken to leave behind part of their family.  Brianna decides to stay with her husband and son in the 1770's.  Claire and Brianna work to create things from the future to help them with the time they are living in.  There is always adventures, mysteries and many other things going on in each book.  You will not find any of these books easy to put down.  Only one more book in this series and I will be caught up.  Check them out and read the descriptions offered on each book.
You can get your audio books at great prices at http://www.audible.com/ .  I can recommend this website because I have purchased many books and have been very happy with their service, prices and ease.
Or
You could also take advantage of great prices at Amazon.com

Have a Great Day!
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter