Audio Book Monday a Day Late

Audio Book Monday a day late
While I was away from posting I did finish up the series by JoAnne Fluke
It is like a baking series, with Hannah Swenson.  She owns a bakery and always seems to either stumble on a dead body or is with someone who does.  Then gets wrapped up in solving the case.  She solves it differently then the local police.  One of the detectives is a very handsome and dating Hannah.  Of course he always says for her to stay out of it, do you think she does?  Then she has another man she is also dating, a dentist.  They both know about the other, they both want to marry her and she has to decide.  In each book there is many recipes.  So if you like to bake you will have an added bonus of getting recipes.  Now I listen to the stories as I sew, knit or paper craft.  Actually I also listen while doing my household work, driving, Dr. apt and so on.  So I have written a couple of the recipes down, then made them.  Yum!  There is 12 books and then 2 short stories that are included in books with other authors.  I have listen to all 12, but the 2 short ones I have not found on audio. 
*****
5 Star rating from me
There is a list of books on JoAnne Fluke's Website
She has another book coming out today.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter