My Daughter Creation's on Her Cricut

My daughter received her Cricut Expression for Christmas.  She makes wonderful cards (better than me)  and she is only 13 years old.  She has helped me out alot when I don't know how to do something or showing me new techniques, because she is not afraid to experiment.  She decided she wanted to do the castle from "Once Upon a Princess" cartridge for the cricut.  Here is her end result.  I think she did a wonderful job.  She said the directions were easy to follow. 
Then the other day I got my Robotz cartridge in the mail and set it on the counter.  I went and did something and came back and it was gone.  I went right to her room and she turned around smiling.  She already was cutting something with it.
Isn't this cute?  There is 3 or 4 different 3D robotz on the cartridge.  How fun this cartridge is going to be.  I pre-ordered the create a critter cartridge, but the place I ordered it from says it is on backorder.  I find that weird when our Michael's has it in the store.  You would think since I pre-ordered I would have mine before others could just purchase it from the shelf.  Oh well, I can't do anything about it.  I just can't wait til it comes.  It has such cute critters and so many people are creating cards with it.  I bought an extra copy for my daughter as a surprise.  It will be fun to see what she comes up with.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter