Sorry for the Long Break

Hello Everyone,
I am sorry I have been away so long. I have all kinds of things I have been working on. I have been doing my sewing, that is and has been most of my life such a passion. I also have been making more and more cards with my Cricut Expression. I have my support from Mr. Kitty in everything. He is such a fun and different kitty. So to start you out with, I want to show you what he is up to right now.



He is sleeping in the chair in my sewing/craft room.  He is keeping an eye on me.  If I get up to leave he mews at me.  I think he is saying "Where are you going?"  If I say "I'll be right back" he is okay and stays.  If I don't then he carries on, like he is telling me off.  For some reason he feels if I am going to go somewhere else in the house and park, then he needs to be there to watch me.  After all he is my watcher.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter