Knitted Monkey

Here is my latest knitted toy.  This cute pattern is one I purchased on etsy here.  I found this pattern and also picked up a couple more of this designer's.  Her name is Amanda Berry.  My monkey should have been knit with another size smaller needle.  I could see the stuffing in some places.  The pattern is written for you to do on single point (straight) needles.  I suggest if you don't mind double points to use them on the head, legs, arms, body and tail.  You avoid the messy seam.  The face is done with intarsia.  I made a few notes, because yes, I would definitely knit this one again.  I did use DK yarn like suggested and I knit him with US #3 needles, but would use #2 next time.  I guess it would depend how tight you knit.  I am an average knitter.  The pattern suggested 3mm (which is a 2), should have stuck with it.  The pattern also comes with a banana you can knit.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter