A new Toy I Knitted

This is a little pattern you can purchase on etsy.com
You can do a search for Amy Gaines.  She also has a book out with this pattern and many other cute little toy knits in it also.  I see many toys in there I want to try.  This was just different and gave me another chance to combine felt with my knitting.  I used my favorite yarn from Knit Picks, Shine Sport weight and then I used US# 3 needle.  It has instructions for you to do it on straight needles and double points.  The yarn suggested is worsted weight, but I wanted my end toy to be smaller so I used the yarn I did because the sports weight from knitpicks.com gives me the right gauge for DK weight yarn.  I love the softness of the yarn to.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter