Cute little Mouse

I finished of the first of group little mouse toys from the latest "Simply Knitting" magazine.  I love Alan Dart's patterns.  You sure can't go wrong knitting any of them.  This one I did as pattern said, but if I had to do it again, I would knit the main part of the body in the round.  Alan darts patterns are knit flat and I don't like when you have to seem a large area and one that will be seen.  Now I did a very good job on seam and I don't think anyone will notice, but I know it could be just a little better, so all the rest of them I will knit the mail part of the body, knit in the round.  I used Knit Picks Shine Sport and size US #2 needle.  I am working on another one right now.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter