I was trying to use up some yarn!

My yarn and fabric stashes are way out of hand.  So as I was looking for yarn scraps to make the little bunnies for the bunnies movement on Ravelry, I found a small amount of some angora yarn.  It is very soft, but I must say pure angora breaks very easily and you must take care when knitting it.  I decided to search my patterns that I have not knit yet and see if I had something that would fit the angora I had.  This is a free pattern called Fuzzy Lamb.  It is a pattern by Barbara Prime.  Since I used angora and needed much smaller needles, it did come out much smaller then the original pattern, but I think all so cute!  This one I am keeping for myself, since the angora is so high priced.  I have a peachy pink that I am going to make a teddy bear from.  That will come later.  Great pattern, I recommend you give it a try.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter