Flower Fairy

This little fairy is from a pattern in the magazine Knit Simple magazine.  This fairy is created by Susan B Anderson.  You can make her with hair or with a little cap.  Her skirt is supose to be like flower petals.  I blocked the skirt and the tips still curl up.  This little fairy has two options for wings also.  I used knit picks palette yarn. and I do think it turned out cute.  I must say I probably wont make many.  I do like trying new things to knit, because I feel it can always teach a person something new.  I have learned about putting on hair a different way than I have before.  You can knit this little girl with wire in her limbs and then you could bend them.  I just thought you could knit her with a different size yarn and make her a little bigger and knit pipe cleaners in her limbs, that would be nice.  You could knit the top of the head in the color of yarn you are going to use for hair and then if you see through the strands it wouldn't show up white and stick out if you don't get the yarn tied on thickly.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter