Oatmeal Snowman

This was a really fun project.  Knitting the cables made it go so much faster.  This is a pattern I purchased on Ravelry.  I think you might find it on etsy to.  The pattern wants you to use super bulky yarn for the main part and then worsted weight for nose, scarf and arms.  I changed this to get a smaller size.  I used a worsted weight yarn for the body and fingering weight for the nose, scarf and arms.  I used size 5 us needles for worsted weight and size 2 us needle for fingering weight.  I am going to make more of these.  Probably have to have one with a pink scarf to going in my sewing room.



2 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter