I had some yarn in my stash from Mary Maxium.  It is just one skein of beautiful colors and all so soft.  I wanted to use it on toys.  I thought it would make them even more cuddly.  I knit Greta from Danger Crafts and still had plenty left.  So I pulled out another pattern from Danger Craft that I had not had a chance to knit.  Below is Albert.  Guess what I still have some left!  I was thinking I would use it up and not put it back in the box of yarns.  Not sure what to knit next with it.  I had purchased a pack of patterns from Danger Crafts.  I must say these are so addicting.  There is even a group on ravelry, Danger Crafts.  They are a fun group of ladies and it is so much fun to see what they do with these patterns.
I started a little Santa Mouse that a wonderful lady on another group of Ravelry, called Itty Bitty Knits gifted me.   It was through RAK thread there.  Random Acts of Kindness.  She gave me a pattern with 4 mice, each dressed differently.  I wanted to get one done before Christmas.  I am working on the Santa mouse.  I will post when I am done.

~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter