Yesterday, I decided it was time to do something about my two wreaths.  I have faux pine wreaths and have had them for approx. 10 years.  I put them up year after year and many of the pieces have come off over the years.  I went to Michael's and purchased several floral pieces and two different spools of ribbon.  I set to work.  The above wreath turned out so sweet.  I am sorry that I didn't think to get a picture before I started.  So on the second one I did get pictures.

Above is the before
Below is my finished wreath.  It is much prettier in person, I see non of the pictures I got really captured how Holiday spirited it is.  I am so happy with the end results.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter