Merry Christmas to everyone
I am terrible sorry I didn't get this post up yesterday, but I ran out of time to spend on the computer and had to run off and share in all the fun with the family.
This gorgeous arrangement was sent to My family from some very special friends.  This is so lovely and it looks just beautiful on my kitchen table.  It really is my picture taking that needs to improve.  So many things to improve and I don't know when I will get them all in.  Anyhow, this was a wonderful addition to my home decor and the roses smell wonderful.  My Mr. Kitty has been rubbing on the pine and I am surprised I don't have cat hair in the picture.  Thank you so much Hilary and Joe!
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter