These lovely boxes I cut on my Cricut Expression.  I used software to transfer them there.  They are a free file on svgcuts.  Although I don't know how long that file is free for.  It has even more boxes on that free group.  Do you believe they shared all these with us?  That was just super sweet.  They were one cut.  So this means it cuts the box and you fold it together and glue some tabs and there you go.  They are simple and quick and I made a bunch of them to put my gift cards in.  I can see many possibilities for more uses.  I absolutely love them.  I love watching the svgcuts videos on youtube showing them putting them together.  Mary has so many creative ideas.
~Julie









0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter