I have been doing my very first test knitting project.  I am giving you a little taste of the project above.  I have been just tickled to be a test knitter.  I have finished up the project today.

Today is also my middle daughters birthday.  She turns 18 today and I wanted to tell you about this very special cake.  A few years ago I had cake from Sherri Keech, at a wedding.  I cannot express enough how wonderful the cake is.  I have never tasted anything better.  It is a white cake with a raspberry filling.  It is very moist and the frosting has a taste that is awesome.  Not a sugary, it is soooooo wonderful.  I call CakeConnection TC and order this cake for whatever occasion.  She does such a beautiful job.  For Linny's cake I said she is girly and likes, lace, ruffles and jewelry.
Here is my cake for Linny...

Linny's favorite color is green.  Isn't it just beautiful?

Happy Birthday Linny.

~Julie

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on the doll, Mom. Soon they'll be paying you to knit the stuff! ;)

    Thank you mom! It was an awesome cake and it tasted just as good as it looked. I had a great b-day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter