I've been knitting more mice

Above is the first mouse I had knitted. After this one I thought it would be nice to have one in a lighter gray and it could be a girl. So I made another with the same Knit Picks yarn Pallette on size US 2 needles.

Below you can see I added little eyelashes to make her more feminine.



Above is 2 mice I have knitted. I want to show a difference I have found. The mouse with the arrow on it's head is the one I did following the pattern and using knit in front and back for increases. This method makes holes. So on the back gray mouse I used M1 and there are no holes. It makes a much nice head. I plan on doing one more and making the ears bigger.

~Julie

1 comment:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter