Just Finished Knitting project

I just finished up this adorable mouse on Friday Night and then last night (Saturday), I made another one in a lighter gray. I don't have a picture yet. it is a quick and easy pattern.
Doesn't he just turn out cute? The light gray one I made is going to be a girl. I enjoy knitting toys. I am not sure the exact reason, but I know that it is fun for me so I tend to knit more toys. Here is where you can find this free pattern http://yarnigans.vox.com/ have fun with it. Oh, I did want to say the pattern suggested a needle size and yarn and I just couldn't my gauge to come out to what the pattern was. I went with US #2 needles and Knit Picks Pallette yarn. I think DK would work on the #3 needles and be a bit bigger. My mouse is 3"-3.25" tall. Just a little one.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter