Here is Some Card Inspirations

I have created a couple of Halloween cards. I used my new set of pumpkins from stampin up and one from an old set.




This one I embossed some black paper and then used my stamping pad of silver and ran it over the embossed spider web. Rubber stamped a spider, cut it out and used a pop dot. I like the effect of using my stamper pad rubbed on the edges. That is the first time I gave it a try and love the end result. It is a very easy technique that adds a lot of pizazz.

This adorable trick or treat card, my daughter of 13 made. I think she did a terrific job and it inspired me to do my two Halloween cards. I asked her if I could take pictures and add to my blog.


This "Thank you" card I made trying to show how using items from other crafts will work with scrap booking or card making. I hand crocheted all the flowers and used brads for the centers. Buttons would be really cute to.



Here is my daughters other card she made. She added a scrap of lace trim that I gave her and said let's see what you can do with it. I love it! Don't you?





0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter