Audio Book Monday

I have been listening to a series by Charlaine Harris called "the Lily Bard Mysteries".  It is about a girl who moved to a town called Shakespeare.  She is a loner with a past.  She tries to keep to herself in this small town, do her job and earn enough money to pay her bills.  Well, life just keeps involving her in one mystery after another.  This is a series I am enjoying.  I have listened to two of the 5 books.  I can't get another book until my next credits come up on my audible account.  I do recommend these books. The first two are "Shakesperare's Landlord" and "Shakesperare's Champion". 
I have also just finished the latest book by J.D. Robb (aka Nora Roberts).  She writes under this name for a series of mystery books with a detective Eve Dallas.  This is a very long series and I have enjoy all of them.  It is always a good listen.  I have even listened to the series more than once.  The latest book was called "Kindred in Death". 
Enjoy your books.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter