Thanksgiving Card Results


I hope these Thanksgiving cards inspire you.  This first one was created by Kerri.  It turned out great!  She was very creative to think to cut out some leaves and pumpkins from printed papers that came in the packet.  She chose to leave as a flat card and use a layering technique.  Great Job.

Next was Mattie's card and she left her card flat also and layered her turkey.  She added some rubber stamping of the leaves on the top and some ribbon underneith her crystals.  She also did the technique of using her rubber stamp pad and going around the edges.

Mattie and I purchased self inking stamps on ebay to put on the back of our cards.  Here is the one Mattie chose.

Last of this group of submissions was my card.  I folded the flat card and added an extra piece of paper to the front and back.  Below is a picture of my self inking stamp we purchased.  I loved seeing the cards and each gave me new ideas.  2 of our participants did not finish their cards.  I am going to go ahead and try this again with a Christmas Card.  I will be willing to make up an extra packet for someone to join us.  I will mail it to you and only ask that you take a picture and email it to me.  I will include any rules for making the card and you can keep everything I send you.  Please, leave a comment to this post.  If I receive more than one person leaving a comment I will use the random choice website to choose a number.  
Have a super evening!
~Julie


0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter