Audio Book Monday

Jewels of the Sun
*** (3 Stars)
by Nora Roberts
~I have always found that any of the Nora Roberts books are a very good listen.  There is a good story, some romance, some funny momments and good characters.  This book didn't let me down.  I give it 3 stars.  3 will be the highest rating.  It is the first book in Nora Roberts Irish Trilogy.  I really love the reader's Irish accent.  This girls comes to stay in her granny's home.  Granny doesn't live there, but grew up there and visits from time to time.  Her Grandaughter is from the big city and this is a big change for her.  She finds herself, meets new people she feels are family to her and finds the man of her dreams.  She also finds her spunk.  It is a fun story and I really enjoyed the characters.  I will listen to the next one when I get my credits for my next books.
I recommend this book.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter