Look What I made with My Cricut Create & Expression

Okay I know all of us here in Michigan feel we have enough snow and we do, but these are just so cute.  At least this isn't real snow.  The first cut out I did on my Cricut Creation.  I used poster board.  I had a few sheets left from one of my kids school projects.  So I wanted something sturdy so this guy will stand up and have white on both sides.
This snowman is cut using the Winter Woodland Cartridge.  There is sooooooo many neat things on that cartridge.  I need to put a cute face and hat on this guy, but I wanted to share how great this poster board works for these projects.  This guy is 9" tall.  The slits on this is a little to big and I will have to add a little glue.

Now after such wonderful success with poster board, I wanted to create another project with it.  So I pulled out my "When it's cold outside" cartridge.  They actually are calling these mini cartridges and limited edition for this season.  This cartridge has some of the most beautiful snowflakes.  I decided to cut out the 3D snowflackes and they came out wonderful to.





Aren't these wonderful.  Below is the two pieces that get cut and then you put them together at the slits.  I am going to hang these from some of my ceiling lights.  I just love them.  If you have a Cricut and wonder about the limited edition mini cartridges, this one is great. 

~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter