Hello Everyone

I sure hope all of you had a wonderful Holiday.  I was very excited and surprised that my husband presented me with a GoBe Battery pack from Provo Craft! 
Okay here is the thing.  You would think because I have a Cricut Expression and Cricut Create, wouldn't a GoBe Battery pack be just the thing?  For those of you who do not know what a GoBe is.....

This is meant for people to take their cricuts to scrapbooking gatherings.  So you can take your cricut any where and be able to plug into this and be anywhere.  I don't take my cricut places, but I really wanted something that I could use to plug in my crockpot to when we go on picnics or my husbands shop party in the summer.  When I bring something in the crockpot it only stays warm for a short time.  I will let you know how it works out.  I think my husband may have ideas for it also.
What is your favorite item you got for Christmas?
~Julie

1 comment:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter