Mr. Kitty at Thanksgiving


First came out a new table cloth.  I swear it must have had cat nip on it.  Mr. Kitty went crazy.  He was rolling on it and when I tried to spread it he would grab at it with his paws.  So he wasn't working with me because he wanted that table cloth for himself.  When I finally got him off the table cloth he met my newly knitted turkey.  It is a free pattern on ravelry (tiny turkey).  I wish I had had more time to make more.  Oh well, there is next year.


Mr. Kitty decided he was going to have some turkey for himself.  I don't think he realized the real kind is much better.

This look was like he was telling me, "I got mine, where is yours?"  I hope everyone and their families had a great day.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter