My Winter Wonderland

Last night we got a bunch of snow.  My kids have no school today and they haven't adventured out in it, like they used to do when they were young.  I thought I would share some picture with you.  So here is my winter wonderland.....

Here is the picnic table on the back pouch.  Before we went to bed last night there wasn't even an inch of snow on it.  Now it has lots of fluffy stuff.


This is one view of my back yard.


This is the other side of the back yard, with my kids place center.  Their Dad built them this as they were growing up.  Now it gets played on when other little kids come to visit.  The slides might be kind of fun right now with all the snow.


Here is a picture off my front porch.

Pouch Give Away Reminder
I also wanted to Remind people to leave a comment on the post for the pouch giveaway.  No one has signed up yet.  The give away ends on Friday.
~Julie

3 comments:

  1. We have a little snow here ..high winds also which makes it so cold..brrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy you blogs and your bags .. but I do not enoy this michigan weather... haha keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,
    I am so thrilled with all of the mini izzy pouches I ordered from you on ebay and I know the recipients will be also. These are put together so nicely and I love that the inside looks as nice as the outside. I used to sew a lot so I know how much work goes into these - the zipper alone would drive me crazy! Happy holidays to you and yours. kgall54 - Karen Gallagher (new to blogging - no account for me so I'm entering as anonymous :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter