Audio Book Monday



Hello everyone!
Did you think I forgot about my blog?  I wouldn't blame you.  I have alot to share.  I have been cleaning and then my Internet went out, because our lines were making a noise so they shut us down til they could fix it.  You don't realize how much you make getting on the Internet, a part of your life, til you don't have it.
I have a great book to share with you.  Audio books had had a sale and I picked up a couple of new author's books. 
Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder
by Joanne Fluke
What a wonderful idea this book is.  There is a lady "Hannah" who owns a cookie shop, she has a cat that has a wonderful personality, and discovers a dead body.  She has main charachters you fall in love with right away.  Her family and her friends in this small town help her solve this murder.  Even her brother in law, who is a cop would like her help.  Oh there is also a little romance to.  This book has all of that and then she also lists her recipes she makes in this book.  If you buy it in book form you will have all the recipes written down and if you listen like me, I type them as she reads them off.  She also gives you tips as she reads them.  I love it.  Okay here is another great thing, I have tried some of the recipes and so far all of them I have enjoyed.  Now one not in this book had a little mistake and I will tell you when we get to it.  I find when she is reading off the recipe, that it is very relaxing to listen to.  I know that sounds strange.
This book is definately
*****
5 star rating.

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter