Friday Update

I have been so busy re-organizing my sewing studio.  I am going through everything and moving things around.  I am making room for a couple of things and it just seemed like a good time to do it complete.  This week has been my sale.  Everyday I have been listing my handmade items.  I have other things to sell from my sewing studio.  My daughters got in the mood after seeing me do my sewing studio, so they to have given me things to sell.  They to are organizing.  I hope you all have been over to ebay to see all the items I have been listing.  If you haven't had a chance go over and take a peek.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter