More Projects with Cricut Cartridge Elmo's Party


Here is a cute box I cut from Elmo's party Cricut Cartridge.  I have been watching the daily posts from Christmas with Cricut blog and now it has changed to Holiday with Cricut.  One of the ladies over there says she likes to cut out some of the new things to see how they come out.  So she uses just white cardstock that she gets at Walmart and I thought this was a great idea.  When I taught machine embroidery, I would suggesst that they do a design out on scrap fabric first, before putting it on a project.  This way you can get your colors straight and see if you need to make adjustments before doing the design onto your final project.  We would figure out all the different things you can make with the sew outs and that was fun.  It is the same idea.  So I pulled out what I had and did these.  I did make a few notes because I used the fit to page feature and then I now know the biggest size it will be in the end on a 12 x 12 mat.  It cut out an elmo head on the handle and took one of my handy dandy circle punches and punch out the head shape, this way you can use it for any occassion.


Here is the cupcake holder and it is also at fit to page.  To big for a cupcake, but it would be great for one of those jumbo muffins, or add a handle and make it a little treat cup.  I do believe Elmo's Party has alot to offer.

~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter