A reminder About my sale

I wanted to put a little note here to remind eveyone that on Monday, January 11th I will start my .99 cent sale. 
Every year in January I have a sale.  I put up my handmade items for .99 cents.  They are pouches, purses or handmade items by me that I have to many of, they are items that I have used for a couple of weeks to advertise my items, or they are ones I have made when developing a new item.  I sometimes make a new pattern, make it up and decide to change the size or something.  So I sell the ones I have made up.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of the items I sell.  I will have a description so you know which catagory they fit into. 
I also want to thank eveyone for shopping with me.  I really appreciate it and hope you have been delighted with every purchase.  That is my goal.
Thank you!
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter