Cupcake Knitting

This is a fun small knitting project.  It is a pin cushion.  You could use it to decorate a room.  My kids tell me that cupcakes are in right now.  I got the pattern from Susan B Andersons Blog with Spud & Chloe There is several free patterns.  I wanted to knit this up and see how it turns out, because I have a couple of friends that are into sewing.  There is a tomato pin cushion on the inside.  I thought I could package it up with some pins.  If you are a sewer you know that pins get bent and the become dull.  It is one of those things that we sewers seem to continue using, even when they are in bad condition.  Kinda like people who don't buy the underwear, bras, socks.  The items that never get seen and we would rather purchase pretty things that people do see, like bags, shoes, blouses, pants and so on.  I used Caron Simply soft yarn on size US #5 needles and it came out to the perfect size.  I am going to make one for myself and add some beads on the top for sprinkles.  I am not planning on using mine for a pin cushion, so I decided beads would be okay.  I am also going to use the pin cushion on the inside for weight.
This knits up very quickly to!
Enjoy
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter