Another Fun Card

For my husbands birthday I created this card.  The pieces coming from the handles, actually move because I used the black brads.  The top opens and shuts also.  You can see in the next picture.
I want to learn how to use my software for my Cricut so I can create something like this with my machine.  I hand cut all of the pieces for the tool.  I have the Cricut Design studio and SCAL2.  It was still fun creating this card, but it does make me realize how wonderful it is to have my Cricut Expression cut the pieces and have them come out perfectly cut.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter