A Little Card for a Baby Girl

I have a baby shower to go to.  I don't really need a card.  A tag would work fine, but I love to make cards, so I compermissed and made a small card.  I made the envelope, liner and baby rattle from Cricut cartridge Wild card.  There is two baby cards on there and I did cut out one with a bassinet, but ended up not using it.  I used the matching envelope.  I love the scallop edge on the fold over flap.  It looks lacy and girly.  I loved the little rattle.  I ended up cutting a piece of paper to fit the envelope and used rubber stamps.  I added the flowers with the pink center and they are actually little pieces of sewing lace/trim.  They were to small for me to do much with, so I decided to include them with my card making supplies.  I really like how they look.  Really a simple little card.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter