Another Baby Blanket

I am sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I wanted to show you my latest baby blanket.  Several months back I knitted 4 baby blankets because I had someone on each side of the family have a baby at the same time.  Non knew what they were having, so I did 2 boys and 2 girls blankets.  I ended up giving away 2 girl blankets.  So I made one to keep around, that is for a girl.  This one is a bit smaller than the others I did, but still plenty large enough for a baby and could be used for a lap blanket.  I was thinking before to long I will do one that can be either or.  I really enjoy this style of blanket because it is an easy knit.  You can take it anywhere and don't have to worry about a pattern.  I love the I-cord edging for a finish.  If you have any questions, please let me know.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter