What I have been listening to....

I really enjoy listening to Nora Roberts, it is alway a very good listen or read for those who would rather read the books.  There is 4 books in this series and this is the 3rd, called "Savor the Moment".  I went back and listened to books 1 and 2 then this one.  I still love the series and can't wait for the next one.  It is about a group of 4 friends that got together and started a wedding business.  They take care of everything to make a perfect wedding and along the way they each find their man in shining armor.  It is worth buying.
5 stars on my list
*****
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter