Knitting project while on Vacation

Wow it has been sometime.  I took a long camping trip with my family.  One of my daughters has taken up crocheting little animals.  One of the free pattern she has to try, I fell in love with.
Isn't it adorable?
If you crochet and want to try this pattern you can find it here
I decided to try to make it by knitting.  I just used the picture and when from there.  Mine did not come out exact as this one, but I think mine is cute to.

I didn't write a pattern I just knit the way I thought it should be.  Okay, I will admit I had to tear things out more than once.

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter