I have so many Projects to share

Last year I made the above bunny nuggets.  I had someone on Ravelry who has used my combination of 2 patterns to come up with these, and made her own.  If you want the information go under my knitting menu and scroll down to find them.  I went ahead and knit a few more this year, because last year I gave away several.  I made more so I can give them out also.
I used the pattern I used for the nuggets and then added a couple more rows.  I knit another row after the last row in the pattern.  Then I did a row where I counted the stitches and made a 4 time k2tog to make the top a little rounded, then gather up stitches.  When sewin the bottom up I just gathered up all the stitches, so it would be a round bottom.  I came up with the chicks below.  They make a cute compliment to the bunny nuggets.

I used beads for eyes.  Embroidery thread to make the beak.  I took some of the yarn and made the loops on the heads.  I wondered about putting wings with felt, but didn't have any the same yellow as the yarn, so I left them.  If you have questions in making them, let me know I will be happy to help.

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter