Knitting Dishcloths

Knitting Dishcloths
I enjoy knitting dishcloths because they are a quick project and easy to take along.  I have knit so many round ones that after I found this seller who has gone to alot of work to bring some really fun dishcloths.  Here is a couple I finished up.  These patterns and more are available from Theresa L. Jones on Ravelry here.  Theresa has many different ones and they are only 2.00 each.  A very small price for writing up a very easy to follow knitting pattern and in such creative shapes.  I bought several.  There is a really cupcake pack also. 

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter