I really love trying New stuff for card Making

I love trying new items for cards.  I realize that I have a lot to learn.  I am a beginner in the card making.  I feel I am doing a great job, but have a lot to learn and alot of techniques to learn.  Along the way, I hope to share my experiences to help you with your attempts, as well as if you comment and share with me any added information. 
It seems that you just can never have enough Birthday cards.  I purchased some of the chipboard collection in the theme of Birthday.  I made the 2 cards pictured with the pre-printed birthday theme.  They have adhesive on the back, but they don't stick that well.  I used additional glue to keep the pieces on.  Then I had them pull on the card stock I used to create my cards.  It seems that most of these little chipboard pieces have a little curve to them and that pulls on the card stock.  I tried flattening them and made another card, but even though they were flat they still pulled up on the card.  I think the cards are simple, but cute, but probably wont be using chipboard stickers anymore.  Just stickers or my pieces I cut.
Has anyone used these and had the same result?

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter