I made some Cards I want to share

I made a couple of Easter cards and didn't get a chance to upload.  The above card, I purchased the bunny file from www.svgcuts.com
There were many different bunnies in this collection.  I don't really have many to send Easter cards to, but there are so many cute ones I wanted to try.  I think the bunnies can be used for other things.  The Bees are stickers.

I found this collection of bunny rubber stamps from my local Michael's and they are sooooooo cute.  They are many shapes and sizes.  These also could be used for other cards.  I have some other cards I experimented with, to share with you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter