Finished my Lamb/Sheep Scarf

I finished my sheep/lamb scarf.  It was a very easy knit.  It also turned out cute.  I would make another.  Here are some things I would like to pass on if you are thinking of giving this one a try.  First you can get a download pattern at Morehouse Originals.  First thing I have found is that the PDF pattern font size is small.  I pasted it into word and made the font size bigger.  Just my own preference.  I did find the pattern very easy to follow.  I used Bernat Pipsqueak for the body yarn.  It is sold by the Bernat baby yarns.  It looks kinda like a terry, but sooooo very soft.  Next time I would use either two strands of this, or 1 strand and 1 strand of another yarn, or even Caron Simply soft.  Now the pattern calls for 15 for body, I used a US 13 with my yarn and then knitted a couple extra sections to make up for the smaller needle.  You would need to do the same if you chose a yarn that used a smaller needle.  The Pipsqueak yarn comes out to light compared to the legs and head which are knit in a tube.  I would definately use this pattern again and have fun with it.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter