Additions to the bunny movement

The Bunny movement on Ravelry has listed several patterns for crochet and knitting so everyone can join the movement.  I tried this one from Little Cotton Rabbits free knit pattern.  I think it turned out very cute, but there is alot of little pieces to knit and sew on to be a little rabbit to make a bunch of for the bunny movement.  Even if you picked up the stitches on the body, it still makes for a lot of extra little things to do.  Keep it in mind for little gift for someone special.  On the website they give ears to make it a teddy bear instead of a bunny.

This is my version of two different patterns that are listed on the Bunny movement.  One was the bunny nugget for the body and the ears from the catnip bunny and then I added a few changes on the rows and top shaping and bottom shaping.  If you check out my knitting catagory I give those changes.  You may have to scroll down to the bottom and press the older posts to find the one that explains how I did my changes.
I have left a few bunnies and some other toys here and there.  It is fun.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter