My Reborn

This is my reborn.  If you don't know what a reborn is.... it is a doll that has been painted and styled to look like a real baby.  I really think that the ladies who spend weeks doing these dolls are artists.  They come with hair that looks real, with eyelashes, even their finger nails look real.  There hands and feet are a soft rubber to feel more real.  You can opt for a body that is of the same rubber or plastic (whatever it is made from) I chose for a soft body.  They fill them with something that makes them feel like they are real, even the had moves at the neck like a newborn.  I am naming mine Abagail not sure on the spelling yet (Abbegail, abbagail, Abbigayle).  I am not sure, do any of you have suggestions on the spelling?  I will probably call her Abby for short.  She takes newborn clothes, so I am really looking forward to knitting and sewing for her.
~Julie


1 comment:

  1. Sure does look like a real baby. Like your chosen name. How about Abbygayle J. for her name. Can hardly wait to see the things you make for her.

    BTW: I think the picture under "My Etsy Shop" of the "Girly Snowman Mini Izzy Pouch" is so cute. You have a great imagination.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter