Working Hard.....

I have been spending a considerable amount of time cleaning out and organizing my craft room and the room I do my paper crafting in.  I know I am very lucky to have all the fun stuff I do.  I want to take advantage of it and make the most of it.  As I was cleaning I found that I had many projects started and not finished.  As I went through them and threw away some and kept others.  I noticed that 95% of my projects get put aside for a problem or a reason that is not as fun as making the item.  I decided I can improve this in myself.  So I am going to work on finishing up the projects I have started and not finished.  I have both sewing and knitting projects.  The above hippo is was on my needles at the time I made this decision.  I finished a it sat on my craft table a couple of days before I got to doing a little surgery of sewing up the crotch and sewing on the limbs.  That is a Danger craft pattern.  I will be making another one of those.

These adorable two needed some seaming and finishing work.  This is a G and G pattern I used my own imagination and added the skirt and ribbons.  They turned out adorable.  I am putting them on my etsy account for sale.  I have wanted to do different crafts to sell, so I will give it a try.  If you want to check these out they are at www.jooliesews.etsy.com .

This adorable bear has been in a bag for sooooooo long.  I bought the yarn that was listed in the pattern and in the amounts that was listed.  Well, the green , didn't list enough to finish the top part of the bib overalls.  So I used another green that is slightly darker and then did a border in white.  I hand embroidered pink flowers on it to draw away from the fact the the yarn is darker.  I am not completely pleased that there was not enough and I had to use a substitute.  The yarn in the pattern is really expensive.  So this one sat in a bag with another one I was making with less expensive yarn.  Okay so I knitted the straps for the overalls and finished this one up.  I am currently working on the clothes for the other one.  This is a pattern Candy bear by Mary Jane is a wonderful pattern and I would recommend it and I would knit it again, but I wouldn't probably use these yarns listed, to expensive and it doesn't hurt to buy extra.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter