Did a few things....

I had a few minutes in the morning yesterday (Easter Day), so I finished putting the face, tail and bow on the above bunny.  I have been slowly working my way through my big box of started toys and need to finish.  Another cutie finished.

Then during the afternoon at the in-laws and finished up the scarf above at home.  I love it because it is really easy to make and goes fast.  I believe it will make a wonderful gift.  It is super soft to.  The pattern is here for free.  I made just a couple of changes.  I used size US 11 instead of 13.  Then I did 9 more rows after the last cable and then did two rows of garter stitch and next row casted off, to make it match the beginning.  I am sure I will make 1 or 2 more because I think it would be a wonderful Christmas gift.

Then I made a quick card, because I was in the mood for doing some cards.  I only got one done and the cut outs are from my cricut cartridge Create a Critter.  That cartridge is one of my favorites.
~Julie


1 comment:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter