Make your Own Hand lotion

I just love Pinterest!  I had found a website that I tried the handmade hand scrub, that I have made and tested and posted earlier and love it!  So I tried another recipe.  This time handmade lotion.  Here is the link to the page on her website.  Okay above is the ingredients I found to use.  Johnson and Johnson Baby lotion, which you could use a no name brand, but I had this one already.  The vitamin e cream I found at Walgreen's and you can get it on Amazon, not cheap, but couldn't find any other right now.  The Coconut Oil Solid.  You can find that at grocery stores and on Amazon.  The smell is terrific with all the ingredients mixed together.

It does mix up like frosting.  Okay my opinion is it is to greasy.  It does leave your hands very soft, but it has that shine to my hands, it does go away just like some lotions I have tried.  Again it does leave you hands very soft.  I have put it on my feet because they always seem dry and I put socks on.  I will be honest and say for me I will probably not make anymore, just keep using my Aveeno that I do love.
I want to try these different things I see and I will let you know of my results.  I am going to try the shave cream next.

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter