What has been up?

Mr. Kitty found a new favorite spot.  I watched him yesterday when he crawled up on this couch and he goes and sniffs my baby (reborn doll) then goes and lays down.  He is my little watch dog.  The postal lady was putting packages in our garage at the steps and we had the door open so it was just the screen door there and she said the cat put his feet up so he was looking out the door, like to see what the sound was and he took one look at her and this hissing was on.  I think it is funny because he is such a different cat.

Yesterday, I was on a tour of my daughters new college and it was amazing.  I want to go.  There is so many courses I would love to take, but since it is not near my home it wont happen, but my daughter can learn some amazing things of all kinds of art.  How exciting!

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter