Les Cheries Doll Eye Lid fix

Well, I finished up painting the eye lids.  It was pretty easy.  I put the one I am working on (no top) next to the one that is mine.  I think I did very well.  It does show up a little more when you are right here to look, but it is very good.  I bought two colors of paint and to very small brushes.  I would use the finest one you can find, then I would have been able to paint the eye lid out closer to the edges without touching the vinyl doll.  The lighter color of the two pictured below, of paint worked great.  When it dried it dried a little bit darker than when putting it on and that worked perfect.  I have never repaired a doll before that the paint was scratched of the eye lids, but I did really well. 


0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter